B-Tech Recessed TV Screen Wall Bracket
Designed to make video wall installations as quick and simple as possible, this modular video wall mount can be used to create unlimited video wall configurations in both landscape and portrait format. The BT8310 features a pop-in, pop-out system which enables quick and easy access to the rear of mounted screens for servicing and maintenance and 8 point micro-adjustment, making accurate screen alignment quick and easy.
VESA Dimensions is the most important specification when considering the best bracket for your TV. Please double check your TV is compatible with this bracket's maximum VESA (400mm x 400mm) by checking your TV's manual or by measuring the distance between the 4 holes on the rear of your TV.
- Modular mount for unlimited wall display configurations
- Suitable for landscape or portrait screen mounting
- Push to open / push to close system provides quick and easy service access
- Tool-less micro-adjustments at 8 points for seamless display alignment
- Suitable for both wall or pole mounting
- Integrated cable management
- Screen specific wall plate spacers (available separately) dramatically shorten install times
by eliminating guesswork and on-site calculations
- Perfect solution for mounting screens into a recessed wall
- Locking kit (BT8310-LK) to prevent accidental pop-out of mount is also available (separately)
- Safety screws help prevent unauthorised removal of screens
- Includes Interface Adaptor Arms as standard (pictured below) for use with screens
with VESA 600 x 400 fixings
- All mounting hardware included
- Recommended Screen Size: 42" - 70"
- Max Load: 75kg
- VESA® compatibility (as standard): 200 x 100 to 400 x 400
- VESA® compatibility (with included adaptors): up to 600 x 400*
- Flat to Wall Depth: 101mm* (+/-7mm with micro-adjustment)
- Popped Out Depth: 293mm* (+/-7mm with micro-adjustment)
- Colour: Black
*Please note using the included Interface Adaptor Arms to mount VESA 600 x 400 screens will increase the total depth of the product by 6mm, for a total depth of 107mm, or 299mm whilst popped out (+/-7mm micro-adjustment).